A Fantasy Friday Role Play Scenario
What better way to introduce yourself to role play than on a blind date. Any awkward manners can be disguised in the nature of the blind date. Meet each other at your restaurant of choice as Jon and Maria (suggested names only). Get to know what your new date is all about while you talk over dinner. Play some conversation games to break the ice and make it fun. Your character choice is a fun way to create your own take on a fantasy role. Your role could be someone you may admire to be. Or just want to experience for a night. When you create your own role, it is more likely to have a version of yourself included. And that’s good. “Role play is more enjoyable when the roles are experienced and not performed” Think of your role as yourself in a different existence.
Why we choose a blind date?
For many of you, this fantasy will probably not lead to the amazing sex that you’ve imagined beforehand. It’s important to realize that fantasies are usually more exciting in your head. But that’s ok. The magic of this fantasy is that you will both be experiencing and sharing something new together. A sexy secret rendezvous that you have promised each other to be present for. And that creates an emotional connection. The anticipation of meeting your date is pleasurable to share with each other. So take advantage of the time prior to your date to enjoy the perks of sharing the excitement. The blind date is a fresh way to get into the act of role play. Together on the same page, you will experience what it’s like to improvise a role and flirt with your lover like it’s a first date. Depending on your enjoyment of your first date. You can continue the relationship as an “on the side” fantasy relationship. Or you can leave the characters from Blind Date with first date only.
Questions like, “Who will I be?” and “What will I say?” are pretty good reasons why people shy away from role play scenarios. That’s where we come in. By joining our newsletter, you will have plenty of guidance and suggestions to help you along the way. So don’t sweat the details because we already have for you. The after dinner activities are up to you to plan but if you join our newsletter we will include a our suggested activities to keep the flirting and conversation going.
How It Works
Once you have both sent your Ecard, it’s time to plan your FANTASY WEEKEND.
- Book a hotel of your choice. Suite rooms are much more accommodating for role play. The additional furniture and extra space are much more fun to use than a room with a bed in it.
- Make dinner reservations to a nice restaurant. Try to make sure you pick a spot where you will be comfortable talking and dressing unrecognizable. You don’t want to be having a blind date with your partner while someone you know is there too. So choose a comfortable place where you won’t be recognizable.
- Plan your outfits. A thrift store or online shopping are good places to find a new outfit for your fantasy role. And don’t forget to wear sexy lingerie under that dress.
- Plan your backstory. Think about what you will tell your date about yourself and what stories you will tell. If you are not a good improvisor, write out your character details and you will be less nervous.
- what you do after dinner is entirely up to you. Continue the night out on the town together, or go straight back to your fantasy suite.